Friday, March 7, 2008

Yeah!

It's another days journey. On my way to the office, I got like five text messages from my peeps. Good to know some people still have me in mind despite all odds. And as I switched on my system to start the todays work, turning on my media player, this song came to my mind "just like a prayer" by Madonna. There is this particular line of the song I like so much, it says "Life is a mystery everyone will stand alone".


Really it is, just occurred to me that you are just alone, irrespective of whoever, whatever surrounds you, but the mystery is God is the only one who stays even when others are not physically present. Put your trust in him and He'll settle you.

So today's work has began. I have some link analysis to do, some clients need to be networked.


cheers

love u all

charmingff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment